There’s a thing mummys likes to call the Sod’s law of parenting .
If you ever get the joy of becoming parent , you’ll defiantley experience it !
Here is a few examples and I’m sure this list will keep growing !!!
- Your baby has been up most of the night . Your baby falls asleep after the school run, it’s the kinda sleep you know is going to last a while . Baby’s grandparents are visiting that Moring at 10.30!
- The baby falls asleep after 2 hours of you trying to get baby to sleep. The postman Knicks on the door, dog barks wakes baby up.
- You change baby’s nappy , baby poos straight away in clean nappy .
- Baby is fast asleep , dinner is served onto a plate , baby wakes up.
- Its been a sunny day , your doing pick up with baby today . 2.30pm the heavens open :-(.
- You get changed into some nice clothes for day out . Baby is sick or wipes snot on your clothes.
- You get baby to sleep after a crying spell. 4 year olds faviourte song comes on radio . Queue dancing and singing . Baby wakes up.